Pages

Sunday 27 November 2011

My Life Picture by Carmen B.


MY LIFE... 


My colours are Yellow because I'm happy, relaxed and cheerful, Green because I'm natural, friendly and sincere, and Brown because I'm warm, I need people around me, because I get bored and I'm open. I'm usually really chatty, I'm often very hardworking.
The photo in the centre of the picture I represent my friends, because without them I get bored much, I couldn't speak with anybody, in the photo we are staying in the rettery long( poza larga). And in the other photo, my family and me are, they are really important in my life, in the photo we are staying on the beach.
The other photos represent more moments with my friends, or in the beach with my sister, because I love the sea.
Other photos in the parties of Pina, who I passed it genial and fantastic, or dining in our homes, in other photos that we are making the silly at the moment. And one song, because I like music.
I'm love my life and not change it for anything.

No comments: