Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

My Life Picture by Carmen G.


MY LIFE PICTURE

In my picture the colours are yellow and green because they’re very happi
I am relaxed, happy and cheerful. I also think that I am friendly and open
There’s a photo of my friends and I in the centre of the picture. In the photo is my friends and I in Carnavales. I like  metting they because it’s really funny. They are very chatty, good and modern. There are other photos in my picture. I like really the summer, the beach and staying with my friends,they are a bit crazy. I’m doing rhythmic Gymnastics with Elena, Lucia and Raquel. I really like listening to music and playing the piano, it is relaxing. My family is very important for me.

2 comments:

PilarN said...

Mistake:happi
Correction:happy

Andrea Berdiel said...

Mistake:metting
Correction:meeting