Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

My Life Picture by Pilar N.


MY LIFE PICTURE

 

In my picture there are a lot of colours. The people in the pictures are very natural, funny and chatty. I also think that I am a happy person. I am sometimes shy, friendly and open.
There is a photo of me in the centre of the Picture. In the photo I am with my friend Leticia, it is my favourite photo, because she is a good friend. In the others photos appear my other friends, they are very important in my life.
In the photo with Ainhoa, we are in Salou, in the beach.
I made the photos of landscapes while I was travelling with my family.
My family is very important for me, I have three cousins, one has got 6 years old and the other two, 10 years old. We usually ski when we go to the mountains. They are very important for me!

No comments: