Pages

Thursday 8 December 2011

My Life Picture by Rocío B.


MY LIFE PICTURE



As you see I like the purple colour, because it gives me feeling of joy.
I like animals a lot. I have a pet. It´s a dog called Niebla. I´ve got a group of friends, and like going out with them and having a good time I’m extroverted. My best friend is very cheerful.
In the photo, I´m dancing with my friends in a party in my town. In another photo, I´m walking by the sea and I´m sunbathing on the sand. It´s a photo of the last year. I go on holidays one month a year. Other months, I go to the swimming pool, I´m a really good swimmer some weecks I do footing. I like knowing new places, as Paris, New York…
My favourite film is “the there metres on the sky”. I like going shopping, with my friends, and going to the cinema, and doing new things too.

1 comment:

PilarN said...

Mistake:weecks
Correction:weeks