Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2011

My Life Picture by Daniel P.


My life picture


In my picture the colours are blue and red because I’m very calm and exciting. I’m a friendly and nice person and very quiet.
In the photo centre here go out Lionel Messi and me. In this photo I’m in Camp Nou in Barcelona. The Fútbol Club Barcelona, in my opinion, is the best team the world.
In the photo left here I’m listening the songs of Sergio Dalma. He’s my favourite’s singer, he is exciting and his sons are very relaxing. I’was probably change later the song, I’m not recording.
In the photo right here I’m appear in a beach. I love the beach, it’s very big, it’s really funny, exciting and relaxing.
In the photo up here appears my brother. He’s relaxed, warm, extroverted, happy, very friendly, sensitive, chatty, polite, good, honest, cheerful, a bit hardworking, open and relaxing.
In the photo down here my interest, there are the computer games, PC and football. There Are very important with me.

1 comment:

Andrea Berdiel said...

Mistake: I´was
Correction:I was