Pages

Saturday 17 December 2011

My Life Picture by Lucía C.


MY LIFE PICTURE

 

In my picture the colours are green and yellow because they are very happy and cheerful. I also think that I am extroverted person. I like fun. I am usually quiet and sensitive, I am also shy.
There is a photo of me in the centre of the picture. In the photo I am disguised with my brother in the pavilion of Pina de Ebro on February 13, 2010. I was disguised the wrists on that they put in the clothes with a safety pin and my brother the clown that go out when you open a box and they are placed with a wharf. I like much to disguise myself because it is very enterteining and you see another part of the person we disguise only ourselves once a year.

I like to spend the holidays with my friends they seem to me to be very entertained though some of them they last 7 days I short I like to skate. I skate from small and I do it with Elena. I like also to go to the fairs with my friends it to ourselves brilliantly. I like also the gymnastics much and I doing go her from small also Elena Raquel and Carmen G. Though not put my parents also they are one of the things more important of my life .I like the water. I like to throw water globes

1 comment:

Andrea Berdiel said...

Mistake: enterteining.
Correction: entertained.