Pages

Monday 19 December 2011

My Life Picture by Fernando Z.


MY LIFE PÌCTURE



In the picture the colours are red and orange because I am a very blurred person. I think that I am a nervuos person. I am usually happy, friendly and honest, I am hardly ever lazy, rebelious and shy.
There’s a photo of me in the centre of the picture. In the photo I am playing football whit my friend, we are playing a tilt in the pavilion, the pavilion is very funny and I am spending it very well , we winners the tilt and we win 100 euros.

There are other people. You can see my family, my friends, and I’m interested for example the football and to spend good moments with my family. I like people who are whit my family and my friends… that is good.

2 comments:

PilarN said...

Mistake:nervuos
Correction:nervous

Andrea Berdiel said...

Mistake:rebelious
Correction:rebellious