Pages

Friday 16 December 2011

My Life Picture by Elena O.

My Life Picture



·      
·       In my picture the colours are green and blue because I am relaxed and sensible person. Moreover I am a really nice person. Sometimes I am shameful person. With my friends I am always very happy because with them I amuse myself.

·       There is a photo of me in the centre of the picture. In the photo you can see my friends and my family. In the photo, my friends are with me disguised as doll of brooch, we like to dress up because it is very entertaining .In the photo of my family, my parents go in the same picture, here they were in the mid-morning snack in the holdays of my village, on the right there is a photo of my sister, in the cousin’s wedding
·        
·       There are more sites and places in the picture. There are photos where I am doing rhythmic gymnastics with Lucia, Carmen G and Raquel, in another roller-skating with Isabel and Lucia, these are the activities that most I like and that I practice. Also I like a lot the beach and the swimming pool, in some I am in the parties, because I like them a lot of. I adore going out with my friends.

1 comment:

Andrea Berdiel said...

Mistake:holdays
Correction:holidays