Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

My Life Picture by Raquel D.

MY PICTURE


In my picture the colours are black and purple because they are the colours that I like because they express rebel and sensitive. I also think that I am a different and sensitive person. I’m usually cheerful, chatty and lazy.
There is a photo in the centre of my picture. In the photo my best friend Nuria and I are in the mountain walking. I like the with her because we always laugh. Nuria is very extroverted, happy, hardworking, honest and sensible because of it my best friend.
There are other people, in the other photos we are in a party, also you can see that I like the rhythmic gymnastics, I’m with my family, mountain, the music, draw and many things more.

1 comment:

Andrea Berdiel said...

Mistake: sensible
Correction: sensitive